Friday, April 10, 2009

"Rain" by Jon Heintz



This song has broken my heart. I heard it on Flashpoint tonight, and I felt something inside me brake. As a tear rolled down my cheek, I realized that it was my heart. I don't know why exactly, but I had to research the song on Google and then on Youtube. I had to know the name and the artist, the man who had broken me. I found it on Youtube and couldn't help but feel like sharing this amazing "pain" on my blog. This song has done what most try, and most fail. I can't help but feel drawn to this song. My soul has been hurting for so long now, and I couldn't cry, or even show the pain. My heart had to be torn for my eyes and my mind to mourn for my soul.

"Mon coeur est triste. Pourquoi êtes-vous triste, mon coeur?
Mon coeur porte le deuil pour mon âme. Pourquoi je ne peux pas porter le deuil, aussi?" -Ginna Blankenship: April 9, 2009

No comments: