Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Spring Semester: First Blog of a Series

All I can say is that I hope it goes by quickly.... Sitting in class, waiting... I feel like the majority of college is waiting. Waiting for class to start, Waiting for class to end. Waiting on grades, Waiting for the semester to end. If you can get past all the mind-numbing and time-wasting waiting, you could probably get through anything. Nothing eats at you more than waiting for a bad semester to end. So far the waiting hasnt been so unpleasant, in fact, I'm using the extra time to be "productive." Productive is in quotes more because I could actually be doing something better with my time than writing this blog to my 2 or 3 "faithful readers." All in all, this is beneficial to myself. Well, he's here. Till next time.....

No comments: