Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ultimate Anti-Poster Child

Just when you have me figured out, I'll change. Just when you think that there's nothing left, you'll have more than you thought. Don't think I'm giving up if my head is hung, I'm just getting started. When you think I can't do anything else, sit back and watch, I'll surprise you again. I change, rearrange, and reinvent. No one can contain me, but you can try. You will fail. I will defeat you. You are predictable and boring, every move is foreseen and and already crushed. Try and beat me, you will fail. Everytime, you will fail. I am the unique enigma. One and only. Try and keep up, but you will get lost. I don't conform to anyone, including you. You can try and change me. You will fail. Good luck to you, but i will enjoy your demise. You will continusly be puzzled about me. Your thoughts will be consumed with trying to figure me out, but you never will. You will only fail. Try if you dare, give me another person to crush. You will never change anything, if you dont first change yourself. Even if you do, you'll never be like me. You'll never be as good as me. You will never be me. Good luck, but you will fail, and I will laugh.

No comments: